Academic Assessment & Dyslexia Screening
IN-HOME | Ages 5 to 11
An assessment of learning strengths and weaknesses can tell us how a student learns and how teaching strategies can be adjusted to cater for individual learning strengths. The purpose of this assessment is not to label or diagnose, but rather to use the results to develop an understanding of how the child’s characteristics can inform how we teach and how they learn. Results might help provide information to support teachers, paediatricians, or other allied professionals in diagnostic and treatment options. The results can:
• examine children’s strengths in academic areas.
• screen for children who might be at risk of dyslexia.
• be used to design personalised learning experiences in the classroom.
• provide parents with strategies to support their child at home.
• identify appropriate referrals for further assessment (if required).
Book your free consultation to learn more.